Monday, September 22, 2008

Untitled

I want to go and melt in the rain. I want to be consumed by the wind. I want to sit by the water and watch the world fade away into distance. Watch the moonlight stabbing through the clouds like a knife, its light pouring down like blood into the water below. I want to walk the streets of Cape Town at night. I want to call out to the souls of the lost. I want to carry the black flag into the distance. But I know to well how certain it is that I never will. That I will for ever be trapped in the stretching sea of some suburban hell, chained forever to the lust of the father…

Song…

Long lost love of midnight…

Tight against her body her dress clung…

Sprung forth waves of the deepest black night…

Quite a time before innocents lost by track side…

Cried? I can’t remember…

Embers long extinguished…

Distinguished no more…

Door closes…

Roses…

Posses in an old movie…

Groovy they where but away are locked…

Shocked no longer by the sight…

Fight it no longer…

Stronger she…

Flee…

Knees knock together…

Whether to run or give into the dark…

Spark of humanity…

Vanity is all...

Crawl…

Wall in the heart…

Chart a course over the horizon…

Mizen mast is broken and shattered…

Tattered like my heart strings…

Brings the ancient puppeteer to tears…

Chairs left empty by long lost men…

Pen to paper…

Vapors…

Taper off into the distance…

Resistance among the ruins of the academy’s marble…

Garble of words about things and facts…

Acts of the Apostles…

Fossils are all that remain…

Rain falls on their empty shells…

Cells for my soul…

Stroll past the abandoned grave…

Brave no longer…

Stronger?

She's gone now. Neve to return. Their all gone. I'm the only one who remains. Soon I to will disapear. No one left to lesson. No one left to care.

No comments:

 
DreamHost Coupons